Mulytic Labs delivers boutique services to wide-ranging customers, integrating latest technology practice for both small and large companies, wherever you are in your journey, you can embrace the full benefits of data, software and technology. Below are our most common services we provide for companies. Because your specific needs are unique, we generally pair them in different ways so you get the value you seek.
- Data Collection
- Natural Language Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Lake Integrations
- Data Visualization
- Find out more
- Front-end Web Development
- Mobile Development
- QA Support
- UI/UX Design
- App Redesign
- Find out more
- Centralized Logging
- 24/7 Support
- Security testing
- Find out more
Smart Charging refers to the ability to control how one’s electric vehicle charges when connected to the grid. When an electric vehicle is plugged in, the charging station communicates data (such as charging time, speed, and so on) to a centralized cloud-based management platform through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Smart charging, as opposed to traditional charging devices that aren’t cloud-connected, allows the charging station owner to remotely monitor, regulate, and restrict the use of their devices to save energy consumption.
Charging is faster and more secure:
Smart charging devices ensure that maximum charging power is used safely and efficiently. When compared to regular power outlets, this allows for far faster charging. Smart charging is much safer than traditional charging because smart devices automatically test the connection between the car and the device before commencing the charging event.
Monitoring the electricity consumption:
Conflicts over the increased electricity consumption can be resolved by connecting the charging device to a charging service that collects consumption data automatically. In this manner, charging expenses are charged directly to the EV owner.
Optimizing charging time:
EV charging balances the supply and demand for electricity by optimizing charging time. Timing can be optimized using smart charging based on the price at the local electricity market. This saves money while also benefiting the environment and the electricity grid, as electricity prices are determined by demand.
Locating a charging station:
Drivers can see if a charging station is available or in use, and reserve it if necessary.
Digital Certificates for Signing & Encryption
A digital signature uses a secure digital key that certifies the identity of the author of a digital message or document.
Document signing certificates provide trusted assurance of authentication for electronically transmitted documents by validating both the author and the document. Digital certificates give customers confidence that the received documents originate from the recognized source and have not been forged or tampered with.
● Digital document signing
● Secure email communication (S/MIME)
● Document archiving and workflow
● E-commerce and E-invoicing
● Secure login procedures (single sign-on capability)
● Compatibility with Adobe Products.
● Support for document authenticity and non-repudiation for the lifetime of the document.
● E-signature verification on signing any digital documents by a recipient.
● A timestamp, indicating when the document was signed.
● SHA-2 Signing and 2048-bit encryption for security and browser compliance.
● Security – Digital certificates are the most practical option for securing any Government or corporate data online. Digital certificates encrypt any internal and external data.
● Scalability – From small to large organizations, digital certificates can still provide the same quality of encryption. It can be easily centralized the management of any certificates with the help of platforms such as Managed PKI.
● Reliability – Institutions known as public trusted Certificate Authorities handle the issuance of digital certificates.
● Authenticity – Document Signing Certificates signs documents digitally. The addition of digital certificates adds legal-binding power to any documents.
● Public trust – Our best industry practices of cybersecurity implementations let our clients know that we value their privacy and security above all else. Cultivating trust is important in all types of business.
Mulytic specializes in DevOps, Infrastructure Design & Strategy, Cloud Migrations, and 24×7 Managed Services. Our DevOps engineers help guide your transition to the cloud by architecting & implementing custom enterprise-grade cloud solutions that are flexible, fully scalable & highly available. We also enable complete management & automated deployment of your apps through custom CI/CD pipeline development & configuration management tools.
Operation and cost focus
Reduced compute and memory with containerization and resulting in a 40 to 60% reduction in compute and memory.
Mulytic pushes faster security with CVE scanning and static code analysis before production.
True hybrid cloud
Enables the customer to burst into the cloud and change data centers as needed.
Rolling releases methodology
Via containers, CI/CD failovers, faster releases, faster responses to customers, better team morale.
Cloud platforms have completely revolutionized application infrastructure, making rapid deployment of products easier than ever. Systems that are fully automated to scale and self-heal are now the industry standard allowing businesses to stop fighting infrastructure fires and instead focus on their customers. Whether you’re entirely on bare-metal servers or have invested heavily in the cloud, we can help you design, develop, and deploy your cloud infrastructure.
Efficiency and Effectiveness
Cloud business processes built to maximize objectives.
Cloud Embedded Innovation
Cloud Business Models, Cloud Processes, Cloud Delivery.
New Business Designs
Business designs build from the ground up infused with cloud innovations.
Innovative capabilities of Cloud Computing.
The world is changing faster than ever with new devices, systems, and technologies emerging on a daily basis. At Mulytic labs, we make it our mission to stay abreast of the latest and greatest. If you’re looking for digital solutions and aren’t sure exactly what you need we can help and guide you.